Strategies for Policy in Science and Education is a scientiﬁc theoretical journal, founded in 1993. It aims to:
- Acquaint the pedagogical specialists with manager functions: heads of scientiﬁc institutions, experts from regional inspectorates as well as municipality experts, with the educational policy vision of Ministry of Education and Science.
- Present scientiﬁc analysis and paradigms for the development of the Bulgarian education in the European context - for university professors and experts of the scientiﬁc and education sector in the ﬁeld of higher education.
- Present the strategic priorities in the ﬁeld of scientiﬁc studies with theoretical and applied nature.
- Orient the pedagogical body from all educational system levels for applying innovative educational practices and their relation with the scientiﬁc policy of Ministry of Education and Science.
- Orient the researchers in the ﬁeld of science and educational practice how to successfully manage projects and programs at European and national context, laws, state educational standards, curricula and other documents of recommendatory nature and directives related to the Bulgarian educational policy.
The journal maintains regular columns in secondary and higher education, science policy, integration into the European educational and scientiﬁc space, study results, discussions, new books etc. The journal organizes and co-organizes discussions, round tables, scientiﬁc conferences on contemporary issues in Bulgarian education and science and is also partnering in international educational projects.
Frequency: 6 issues per year.
The articles appearing in this journal are indexed and abstracted in:
Social Services Abstracts
Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
Pais International and Linguistic and Language Behavior Abstracts
The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS)