New to CEEOL?
The Central and Eastern European Online Library is the leading repository offering highly specialized and comprehensive collection of full text indexed documents in the fields of Humanities and Social Science publications from and about Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe.
CEEOL from the very beginning took responsibility and advocacy for academic publishing in Humanities and Social Sciences in the respective native languages.
Institutional subscribers worldwide appreciate CEEOL for providing researchers, scholars, students, librarians and library patrons
- Access to indexed and archived Journals, eBooks and Grey Literature documents from and about Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe provided by leading scholarly publishers
- Content development is clearly dedicated to all relevant SSH disciplines
- Journal articles, eBooks and Grey Literature items are available in 50+ languages, allowing access to the native language sources in one repository
- Convenient access via IP authentication
- DRM free content
- No simultaneous access limitation
- No limitation on downloads
- MARC records on publication and article level
- 24/7 accessible COUNTER compliant usage statistics
- Full-text content of journal articles, eBooks and Grey Literature
- Responsive web-design
- Mobile-accessible on any PDF-compatible device
- Flexible subscription models
- Discovery and Linking Collaboration with Google and Google Scholar, Primo, Summon, Alma (ProQuest), EBSCO Discovery Services (EDS), OCLC, TDNet
- Via CEEOL´s partnership with Clarivate Analytics/Web of Science allows Web of Science editors having access to the CEEOL platform for easier analysis, selection and indexing of CEEOL journals that interest the Web of Science community.
By interest in a trial access and in a subscription to CEEOL please complete the form „Library Account”. CEEOL will contact you for further evaluation and to answer your questions.