New to CEEOL?
CEEOL provides libraries and their patrons worldwide access to scholarly e-journals and e-books in humanities and social sciences from Central and Eastern Europe. All content in CEEOL either has its origin in Central, Eastern or South-Eastern Europe and/or is considered relevant to the region, its histories, cultures, languages, as well as, its political and social problems and discussions for possible solutions. Over 600 publishers supply CEEOL with their high-quality publications. A partnership with CEEOL offers the following major benefits:
- CEEOL is a well-known and recognized brand in the academic world.
- CEEOL puts your content where the users are and helps to promote your publication within a worldwide readership.
- CEEOL enables publishers to retain control over the publications. All publishers are supplied with a login to a personal account where publications can easily be managed and user statistics can be downloaded.
- Participating in CEEOL means maximizing profit for publishers by earning annual royalties.
- CEEOL’s aim is sustainable scholarship and a relationship with all partners at eye level.
To become a member of the CEEOL community, we kindly ask you to request the inclusion of your journal into our database by simply filling out our online application form. Our publisher’s support team will contact you right away and inform you whether or not your publication can be included and ask you to register and accept our publisher’s agreement.